Add to Calendar
Be Connected is a free Australian Government initiative helping you to get the most out of going online, so you can add new skills and experiences to your life.
- Learn the basics and realise the full potential of going online
- Keep up-to-date with what’s happening in your Community and around the world
- Find new or old friends who share your interests and hobbies
- Be safe while you’re online
- Talk to family and friends who live far away, more often
- Learn how to shop online, safely and securely, without leaving home
…and that’s just the start!
Be Connected runs for 6 weeks from Wednesday 30 October 2019 from 1.30pm to 3.30pm for 6 weeks
Come along and see what it’s all about